July seems to be the time of creativity, its probably because of the Summer Feel. So what’s everyone doing this July? Well, if you’re like me, you’re looking for free things to do around your city. Also, curating projects to keep me busy before the dreaded Back To School commercials begin.
Here are 3 Creative Ideas and Projects I have up my sleeves for the month of July
- Zine Creation: Adventures of A Tema Girl: The Last Days in Ghana.
- I’ve been having dreams and random memory spells of my time in Ghana, the time when Roland was President, Clinton was President, The Soviet fell, the trial of OJ. Since I lived through that and more I decided to create a Zine of stories before I moved to the States in ’94. I might add those moments in my Zine
- DIY pt 1.5: Last year, I tried a DIY project and we all know how that turned out–its in the bin with my marathoning Goal but let’s leave the past in the past.
- Creating vases and place settings! *That’s all for now*
- Painting the Town Red
- Decided to start painting/drawing: Art is very therapeutic, so taking some free classes outside or just buying a canvas and creating a different world or your own reality is healing and allows you to stay active.
I have 6 Creative Projects but I want to make sure I’m able to fit them into my schedule before I write them so you’ll have to wait until next week.
*I know, the suspense is too much to handle*
Anyways, I hope you’re having a great Thursday and that this week has been a little less stressful and worrisome than your weeks before. Comment below what project you’re working on this July!
Now, I leave you with the sweet Izzy Bizu-Diamond