Last month, I tried to finesse everything in without making goals. The keyword is TRIED, I’m not saying I failed- I learned some things about myself, I learned my limits But this is not a post about finessing and learning new things. This is a Small Goals to Accomplish this April because I need some goals to get me through this month ( so far I haven’t followed my to-do list *sad face*)
Here are Five Small Goals I Will Accomplish
- Write more: I need to start doing this, whether it’s rewriting my resume who knows! This is the goal Writings: 14 new piece & 2to be published. Link it on my final April post
- Learn a new skill and be ACTIVE: I’m not going to say I’m going to exercise more because let’s be real, I won’t but I promise to be more active outside and maybe pick up a new “physical activity”
- not hiking (I almost died, not lying I couldn’t breathe and almost fainted and then the mountain lion incident, I digress)
- NOT SWIMMING #IMTeamNaturalPut $20 or $30 aside every week-I need to start saving and investing so maybe by the end of the year, I’ll invest the money I saved into something. (I want this to become a habit)
- Explore some side hustles (saw this on another blogger’s April Goals)- If I want to start investing and saving money it’s great to pick up some side hustles, maybe work on some projects. If anyone has any ideas let me know
- Build some confidence: Since April is all about confidence, putting away self-loathing and actually encouraging myself to go the distance/remove self-doubt.
- Reorganize my room and revamp my closet —it’s a mess (clean room allows one to work well, in a calm and stable environment, something like that)
Okay, those are my small goals for April!
Tell me, what are some of the things you’d like to accomplish this April!