It’s the middle of March and I feel as if my fears and doubts are going to envelop me and there is nothing I can do about it.
- Can I pass through this storm in my life
- Will the people I grew up with surpass me
- Am I growing as a person
- Am I in the right field? What field should I be pursuing
Is there a force against me? No, but you and I might feel that way but the universe isn’t against you *At least I hope not*
- Will I pass through this storm in my life? Yes, I’ve been through so many storms and I’ve overcome all, even if they left scars I overcame them.
- Will other’s surpass me? Maybe? but everyone has their own pace, season, and journey– we can’t compare our time/season with their own. I don’t know what they’re going through or what they went through so I can’t compare
- Am I growing as a person? Yes, we grow every day, every day is a new day, don’t worry about yesterday’s issues today.
- Am I in the right field? You won’t know unless you try, so try and learn from it
Fears are just that, fears….they try and take over, but don’t let them *easier said than done* but remember these words:
Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them… they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight. ~Orison Swett Marden
Enjoy your Monday and the rest of March