I have some random questions and decided that this was the best place to write them down. Maybe I’ll look back at the end of the year and all my answers will have been answered. Warning-These are really random questions
- Who decided to make unicorns into mystical creatures? Like, did they really exist? Also, I feel like unicorns are a metaphor for life, but I can’t explain.
- Why are people just now getting annoyed with voter fraud and gerrymandering? This has always been a thing, so why now?
- How the heck did Trump make it this far?
- Why is Hillary Clinton not being herself and why does Bernie Sanders remind me of that kid no one let speak in class or those random kids who protested and threw precious meat on the floor?
- Why hasn’t Netflix updated their Japanese drama section?
- Why hasn’t Netflix hired me to rant about them not having a proper International Drama and Movie section?
- Why do socks disappear when you put them in the washer or dryer?
8. Will there come a time when the generation before sees Millenials as equals and not lazy, selfish, and good for nothing?
Ahh, I feel better! If you have an answer for any of my questions please leave it in the comment section.
Thank you for visiting and Happy Thursday!