There is a verse in the bible that says,
“And now these three remain: Faith, Hope, and Love, the most important being Love”- 1 Corinthians 13:13
In August I felt like Faith was the most important. Having faith that everything would be all right, having faith that I could make it, having faith that I could survive every storm that came my way by the grace of God. AND IT DID!
Now, in September I feel as if I am being tested or something because my Hope seems to be dwindling which is so unlike me.
- Hoping someone will have mercy and give me a job where I can all and grow
- Hoping that I can make this nonprofit a success (success not only through wealth, which isn’t a bad thing, but successful)
- Hoping that people would stop staring at me with omnibus looks when I tell them what my Graduate Degree is.
- Just hoping that I can make it through September the same way I did August.
Reading my list they all sound like Fear instead of Hope. Fear can be good, sometimes when you fear something it actually means that you’re meant to do it, but in this case I don’t know. Instead of thinking negatively let’s change it.
- I will start working (Hope-It will come true)
- I will not doubt myself (Hope- I can do anything I set my mind to)
- People fear the things they do not know (Hope- I majored in Social Justice and Human Rights to help my community, I also learned about engagement, there is nothing to fear)
- August is August and September is September (Hope- look at your present and future, don’t idolize the past)
Okay! I feel better so HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU SEPTEMBER! WITH ALL MY HEART I HAVE HOPE!